Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Jewlery

I was talking with Jacob the other day about his illness; he really gets impressed when I start telling him the number of people who are praying for him as well as the number of people who are visiting and commenting on this site. We talked about what we could to do help us remember to keep him in our prayers throughout the day. One of the suggestions I had was that we could buy a wristbands and have something put on it that was just for him. So I looked through some websites to see what I could find. It didn't take long before I found the perfect one:




In the preview of the band, you can't see all of the words. But it says "JACOB IS MY SUPERHERO". I think the think that sealed the deal for me, was that the Font that I was able to select was call Batman Font. Once I saw that, I knew we were done looking.

9 comments:

The McShane Family said...

I want one, sign me up for one, actually probably one for each of us, 4.......

Debbie said...

me too!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay - so Jake has the biggest bunch of female groupies I've ever heard of for a 7-year-old! Jake, don't let this go to your head, man. =) So glad you're home now, kiddowink! Try not to drive your mom, dad, and brother too crazy.

Josh, we hope you're hanging tough these days. I know it's good to have you're bro around again. He told us in the hospital that you're an expert at smashing up his Lego creations. That couldn't be true, could it?? =) We're praying a lot for you too. Ty and Micah have been praying that you would have a really good week.

Love you, Carlsons! We check the site often!

Vicki for the Gaschos

Anonymous said...

We will definately take 5!!!

Love ya lots bud

Aunt Jenny

Anonymous said...

Count Tricia and myself in as well!! Our thoughts and prayers are with each and every one of you. Talk to you soon.

Jeff and Tricia Kuhns

Anonymous said...

Could you get us more information about the cost to order these! I would love to place a large order for all of Jacob and Joshua's friends and supporters thinking about him at school!

Hugs,

Mrs. von K

Anonymous said...

Count us in for four too! Our thoughts and prayers are with you!

The Foxes

Amy said...

If you have any left, we'd love to join in!

Anonymous said...

Jacob, we love you! We are so proud to know a real live super hero! Hailey, Josh and Grace have been praying like crazy for you to feel better and for God to take your "sick germs" away.
We would all love it if you could save 5 bracelets for the Reid family.