Monday, May 26, 2008

New Rule

So here is my new Rule #1
  • At the end of a junky day, NEVER google anything to do with your 7 year old's cancer!
We meet with the DR tomorrow and after 30 minutes of reading tonight I think it is time to ask the tough questions.

If you are reading this - if you know Jacob - if you know Jesus - PRAY!
We need God to heal our baby and the God of the universe has a history of
answering the prayers of his people.

Please know that one of the highlights of our day - helping us get through this diffucult time - is that people click on this blog to check on Jacob. How amazing that there are people around the world to whom our family is even a blip on your radar. That you mention our names in prayer. That you comment with words of encouragement to let us know we are not alone. Thank you for that precious gift - it is truly a life line right now.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying without ceasing! Google can be dangerous :-) May today be filled with energy and peace. Hugs,
Mrs. von K

The McShane Family said...

Praying for you!

Love you,
Pastor Kathy

Anonymous said...

We are continually praying for you! May God give you strength for today! One day at a time!
Love you!!
Leon Family

ronda said...

thanks for keeping us up to date but also know that when you are tired, you are tired and although we look forward to the updates, it is o.k. for us to wait. It isn't about us anyway :) We missed you guys on Sunday and thanks for sending Tonya to represent :)

Anonymous said...

I'm praying God will make His Presence known to each of you today...just what you need...just for today...
Love & Prayers,
Mary

Angie Hamp said...

Hey guys:

I appreciate your honesty and for being willing to share when things are rough. Now, The Hamps know specifically how to pray for you during our devotions tonight. You are right when you say that God hears the prayers of His people. We count it an honor to pray for you. You guys rock!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how I wish I could lift this burden from you.....know that I would in a second if I could. For now, I will continue my constant prays for all of you....

My friend, please know that I share this burden of yours, hope it lightens your load.

Psalm 68:19
Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens

Pslm 81
6 He says, "I removed the burden from their shoulders;
their hands were set free from the basket.

7 In your distress you called and I rescued you,
I answered you out of a thundercloud;


The Lord's promises are clear and His grace is more than enough. He hears the prayers of his ppl and THEY WILL KNOW HIS HEALING!!! THEY WILL KNOW HIS HEALING......

Allison